Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gracia Mock Neck Lace Dress

 Ideeli is a free "members only" online retail site that features designer appeals, home decor, and traveling at a discounted price. There are new sales every day. The sales are available for a limited time and there are limited quantities on the items. I occasionally browse Ideeli to see what items are on sale for the day. I'm usually  hesitate about buying clothes from online stores because I am always concern about how it will look on me. Somehow it never looks quite like it does on the model.

While browsing through the sales the Gracia Mock Neck Lace Dress caught my attention. Even though I have a thing for lacy clothes I only own one lace dress and I was looking for a crochet lace dress to add to my wardrobe. The dress was available in three colors: beige, teal, and coral. The available sizes were small, medium, and large. The original price for the dress was $110 and it was on sale for 70% off. I loved the detail on the dress and couldn't pass on the deal.  I chose the beige dress because I wanted a dress that was versatile.  The dress is available in beige and black here for the full price.

Image souce: Ideeli.com

The dress is a shade darker than the photo but the lace detail on the dress is gorgeous. The small seems to fit me well overall. The top is slightly a little loose but not too noticeable. The dress falls a couple inches above my knee. I'm pretty happy with this purchase and can't wait to get a chance to wear this dress out.

Front view of the dress

Side View

Back View

Close up view on the lace detail

If you need a referral link to Ideeli you can click here.

30 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! I like the blue one but your tan is gorgeous paired with nude shoes! Speaking of which, I need a pair of nude shoes!!

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. C. I want all three color but have to limited myself to one.

      Delete
  2. hey, you! omg, love the dress you bought! what a great deal also. i love all colors, but this color is sexy and feminine at the same time. i hope there's some left for me... i'd love to get one. :)
    have a lovely day, my friend. :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, unfortunately the dress sold out on Ideeli. I provided the link to site that sells that same dress for the full price. Hopefully the dress will go on sale for a good price.

      Delete
  3. What a pretty dress, Ying! It looks lovely and well fitted on you. Can't beat the price, either! I am glad it worked out well for you. I haven't been on Ideeli for a while. Guess I missed out on something beautifully =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney. I usually missed out on the great sale Ideeli offers. I got really luck that day.

      Delete
  4. What a pretty dress! and what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, the lace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't visited Ideeli in SO long! I think my go-to boutique site is Ruelala but nothing good recently! The dress is gorgeous, and it is a shade darker than what they showed but I like it on you! And I think the fit is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the high neck - looks so sophisticated and lady-like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow what a gorgeous gorgeous dress!! cant wait to see you wear it out too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress!!! So classy and elegant! I can't wait to see it styled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. That dress is absolutely amazing. That detail is just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty, the dress seems so intricate and gorgeous. I would have a difficult time deciding between those three colors. I wish i didnt miss out this deal :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah I'm such a sucker for lace, this dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHH OMGOSH that nude-ish beige lace dress is AMAZINGGGG ON YOU!!! so stunning!! dah i wish they still had the teal colored one.. love love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great this dress honey, i really love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is super cute! I really love it on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty lace dress! I love how it looks so delicate yet it has structure.

    x Monique
    Petite Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look beautiful!!! the dress is perfect on you! xox P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow it is just perfect! Love the detailing and the fit! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. That lace dress is gorgeous! I love that it looks elegant but also somewhat casual too. And what a lovely beige color as well - looks awesome on you! Hope all is well my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow that fits u so well! i have never ordered clothes on those sites before.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this dress! I had passed on it because I don't have a great history with buying lace online! But Geez what a dream the fit and style is!! Great buy!

    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  22. like your outfit!!

    http://lo-ve-peace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh-my-goodness! This lace dress is so pretty! Exactly the type I would see myself wearing. I came to this post late and I'm guessing the sale is not around anymore :(

    ReplyDelete