Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Moment for Us

Wearing: H&M Blouse -szS,  Angl Skirt -sz S, Madden Girl -sz6, Arden B Necklace

Once in a while my husband and I will go out and take a stroll...just the two of us. It's a way for us to just just have a little alone time together. We usually find ourselves ending up at Seaport Village. It's a romantic place for couple to enjoy themselves. It's very romantic and nostalgic for us because it is one of the places my husband took me on my first trip to San Diego. Seaport Village is on the beautiful San Diego Bay. The area has lots of one of kind shops, art galleries, and restaurants. You can shop, eat, or just take a relaxing walk along the bay.There's even a carriage ride available to give you a little tour of the historic Downtown Gaslamp District. I love visiting the little shops and arts galleries there. The best part is the beautiful view of the San Diego Bay and the famous Del Cornado Hotel.  You can see my husband and I walking along the bay, hand in hand.
If you visit San Diego, make sure you visit Seaport Village.







27 comments:

  1. Pretty! Glad you're able to have some nice alone time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's always nice to get away for a few hours.

      Delete
  2. Aww...I've only been to Seaport Village once but I loved how pretty it was. What a great place to take a romantic stroll. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view is just beautiful! I love quiet quality time together - you know you're still in love when a walk is still fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the simple thing that mean the most. =}

      Delete
  4. Beautiful place, perfect for a date. You and your husband sure has a great place to enjoy each other company. My husband and i always hang out at home or at a restaurant or at the mall - not so romantic i know.

    Your outfit is also lovely, love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nelah, the most important thing is that you spend time together. =)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful place to go! I've only been to san diego once and hope to visit again! The scenery is gorgeous and I also love that tulip skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful pictures - you look amazing too! i totally picture you and your husband walking. so romantic!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place and the photos are amazing!Hope to visit San Diego some day! Love that skirt on you, dear, and the necklace is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty pictures! I'm in love with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing place to take a stroll with your husband, I love those pictures! Loving that skirt and those shoes too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a beautiful. I wish I take a stroll there everyday.

      Delete
  10. THe view is breathtaking, I would love to visit SD one day! I love your tulip skirt as well, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that skirt and the background in these photos is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this, that necklace and skirt, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous sweetie!:X

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look really chic and elegant! Love your skirt. So beautiful!

    I've never been to SD, hope I can go there and visit Seaport Villedge. Looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ensemble looks so beautifully romantic - the shape of the skirt is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such an amazing and elegant look. you have some amazing skirts!

    have a nice wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my fave outfits of yours! So pulled together and love the asymmetry of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete