Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

One of Those Day

Do you ever have one of those days when you wake up feeling blah and your brain just goes on strike. It hangs a "do not disturb" sign and refuses to help you put together a decent outfit.

Days like these I like to wear my Loft dress I bought a year ago for $25.  The dress gives the illusion of being two separate pieces. This helps eliminate the headache of trying to coordinate an outfit. I can just pair the dress with a subtle colored cardigan, such as the leopard print one I have, and out the door I go. The one thing I'm a little disappointed about is that the dress does not have a lining and the skirt portion of the dress wrinkles very easily.

I apologize for the bad quality of the photos. I left my camera at home and had to use my husband's iPhone to take these photos.
Wearing Loft Dress -0, Express Snow Leopard Cardigan -XS, Ann Taylor Peeptoe Bootie -6, Target Necklace


Ladies what is your "go to" outfit for the days when you your brain just refuses to cooperate? I hope you all have a good weekend.

22 comments:

  1. love love love that blouse and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great go to outfit :) Hmm my go to outfit is probably my skinny jeans and just a nice flowy top :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those little dots on the top part of the dress? Totally cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is actually dress???!! It looks like blouse and skirt! I love your dress. My go-to is ... probabely black v-neck sweater & jeans? I always have at least one simple black v-neck sweater which perfectly fits me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. That's what I love about the dress. I like your go to outfit. Simple and comfortable.

      Delete
  5. I've always been a fan of polka-dots! Cute peep-toe shoes. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm trying not to fill my closet with polka dots.

      Delete
  6. Cute dress - love how you paired it with the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable dress! I go thru the same thing sometimes, especially early morning rush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes like today bc of the daylight saving :( I pretty much put whatever that is comfy on rather trying to look cute hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. those booties are bootiful! I've definitely had one of those days

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am loving those booties! When I am having a day where my brain is not fashionably cooperating...I throw on a black top and jeans with some statement jewelry. It is fail proof, and it always works ;) This is a really pretty dress btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have to track down the booties and I'm glad I did.

      Delete