Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Petite Fashion Challenge# 13 Professional Outfit for Under $100

 Sorry for late entry. I went on a last minute trip out of town and didn't get a chance to put an outfit together before the trip. 

This month's Petite Fashion Challenge is hosted by beautiful Annie of Really Petite.

The Challenge: Stylish under $100: Put together a professional outfit (excluding shoes and accessories) for under $100. Bonus points if you can put together a completed outfit including shoes and accessories for under $100. 

I had a great time with my first Petite Fashion Challenge and was excited try my hand on another one. For this challenge I really want to keep everything under $100. Suits are not required at my work place unless we are meeting with the bigwigs.   I wanted to add some color to my work wardrobe and found this Forever21 Vibrant Peplum Blazer last week. The color is a brighter green than it appears on the photo. I'll be doing a review on this blazer in another post. 



Breakdown of the cost of my outfit: 

Banana Republic Outlet Sheath OP : $25 - Rounded up since I can't remember the actual price. 
Ann Taylor Perfect Patent Pump in Navy 5.5: $35.93
Nordstrom Rack Necklace: $8.79
Total: $ 99.52






Thank you, Annie for hosting this month's challenge! Make sure you check out the other petite ladies outfits on Annie's blog. I can't wait to see what the other ladies come up with. 



35 comments:

  1. I love the color of your blazer - such a pretty and vibrant shade of green! Great job on keeping the entire outfit under $100 including shoes and accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your curvy blazer and your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, you! i'm always trying to budget now, so this is really inspiring. i absolutely love that green! i'm really into greens lately.... and love how you kept everything else basic. the blazer just pops! :) love that necklace. :)

    hope you enjoy your wednesday!

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! Hope your weekend is going well! =)

      Delete
  4. Good job on your outfit! Love the color combination of that jacket and the dress. Really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a fabulous job with the challenge! The blazer looks great on you, I am SO glad you got it!!! I love how it looks so professional here but you can make it casual as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bessie it was do to your help on twitter that I decide to buy the blazer.

      Delete
  6. What a perfect blazer for Spring! I can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping to get the review post up soon.

      Delete
  7. This is the a great look for under $100! I love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You hit the nail on the head with this challenge. Entire outfit under $100?! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, I love the color of that blazer - so chic!

    My 2nd time joining PFC and I still love seeing everyone's outfit. Please check out my outfit too if you have the time, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the fit of that blazer is amazing on you! So flattering and I love the colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab outfit! I love the green blazer and that touch of gold in your statement necklace. Definitely a very chic work outfit! P.S. The drawing on your profile pic is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The drawing is from my work summer picnic event last summer.

      Delete
  12. Great outfit at fantastic price! I'm so jealous that you got the AT navy pumps for that price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's thanks to Jean and Elle that I was able to get the pump for a great price.

      Delete
  13. I was surprised when you said the blazer is from forever 21. It is pretty amazing. I think you win for being most professional that I have seen thus far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks. You're so sweet. I think the other ladies all did a wonderful job.

      Delete
  14. I can't believe that dress was only $25! I think we have a Banana Republic outlet near me, but I've never been there. I'll have to check it out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, love the color of the blazer, and your shoe : ) The price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That jacket is seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the green jacket, great job for stunning outfit under $100!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did a great job and I like that blazer!

    ReplyDelete