Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Circles, Dots or Both

Happy Friday Everyone


Do you see circles, dots or both? 

Wearing: Macy's  Wishes, Wishes, Wishes Dress -XS old, Target Tight -S, Ann Taylor Perfect Pump -5.5, 1928 Necklace

I am trying to limit my spending this year by making use of the items that are already in my wardrobe and will only buy the items that I need or really really love. =) So far I think I've been good though my husband may disagree about that hehe. 



I purchased this dress many springs ago when I wanted to add some clothes that had some fun and decorative prints to my dull wardrobe. When I first saw the print I thought it was circles but now that I'm looking at it again it seems that print can be considered as a combination of circles and large dots? 




What do you see! I hope everyone has a good weekend. 

31 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress! It reminds me of abstract polka dots, it looks great! And I love the sweater vest you paired with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bessie. The sweater vest is part of the dress. =)

      Delete
  2. That dress is so cute and fun. Looks really good on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dress! Fun dresses are something I need more of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress! lovely print!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! So graphic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it <3!! great post..if you want follow me on google friends and i will be happy to follow you back <3!!!enjoy the week-end
    xoxo
    A_C'est moi
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, gorgeous print! you look great! hope you're having a great wknd. :)

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine. I hope you had an awesome weekend.

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous print! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!! This is so figure-flattering and I love the graphic print!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This pattern is so beautiful! It really looks great on you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that's a great pattern! And I'm sure it's easily dressed up or down!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I need ideas what how to style. I just wore the dress as it.

      Delete
  12. both! I am trying not to shop as much either, but it is so hard! especially spring is coming up and I see all fun colors out this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I agreed. Too many fun colors this spring.

      Delete
  13. what a beautiful dress, I love the pattern!

    Hope you had a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this dress looks great on you! I love the silhouette of it. I like that you put the vest on it too - it breaks it up so that the print isn't that overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete