Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Petite Secret Santa Exchange 2011 Revealed!

Happy Holiday!
 I love Secret Santa so when Jess of The Little Dust Princess asked the petite bloggers on twitter who want to participated in the Petite Secret Santa gift exchange I asked if I could join even though I wasn't a blogger yet. Jess was so sweet and allowed me to join. A huge thanks to Jess who organized the whole thing through a niffy website Elfster.  Elfster provided us the opportunity to ask our Secret Santa anonymous Q&A's so that we could get an idea of what would be on their wishlist. How neat is that!

So who was my Secret Santa?... a week after the scheduled date to mail the gift to our Secret Santa, Kelly of Alternations Needed contacted me to meet up for coffee or tea. Kelly and I had originally planned to attend a beauty event that Saturday but she ended up not being able to attend.  The first time I met Kelly was when I won her Bangle Bracelets for Small Wrist giveaway back in April 2011 and have ran into her a few time since then. Not only is Kelly smart, she is one of the sweetest person you'll ever met. Meeting up with Kelly is like getting together with a long time good friend. 

I suspected that she was my Secret Santa since she mentioned that she had something for me. Well it turns out she was my Secret Santa. =). Kelly did a wonderful job shopping for my gift. She got me a cashmere polka dot scarf.. My first cashmere item ever!  It's so soft. I love the scarf to death.  How beautiful is the scarf? And the best thing is that the scarf has two different shade of blues. In addition to the scarf I got a Asian bumpit that I wanted after seeing Jean of Extra Petite Hair Tutorial: Voluminous Puffy Bun. =) I can't wait to try it out. Thank you to amazing Secret Santa, Kelly! I love my gifts.


So who did I get for my Secret Santa..... I got Jean of Extra Petite! I was so excited but nervous at the same time. I was thinking "What do you get for the girl who has amazing tastes and probably has everything she wants already?" To see what I got her check our her blog. =) I hope she likes her gifts. *Keeps my fingers crossed.*

 Thanks to Jessy for hosting the event and all the ladies who participated this year. Check Jessy's blog to see the other Secret Santa participants. I can't wait to see what everyone got.

20 comments:

  1. Yay you have a blog!!! So excited, adding you to my reading list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly did a great job- that scarf is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf looks really cute :) Love finding new blogs :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is gorgeous!!

    I am so glad you started a blog, Ying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scarf! Can't wait to see all your future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies, thank you so much for your kind words and encouragements. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I've been seeing posts of the Petite Secret Santa exchange and am a little said I missed out!

    Also wanted to come by and say thank you for adding me to your blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A scarf you got is really cute, I like its color and pattern. Congratulations on starting a blog, it is such a fun journey. Thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll, what an honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @My Dressy Ways - Ying, thank you for stopping by. =)
    @ Nelah - Aw thank you. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I most likely won't be updating on Diane-yi anymore. You can follow me at curvypetite.blogspot.com. I can't wait to hear how u like the puff Velcro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you like your gifts! Have you tried the Velcro hair tool yet? Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful scarf. Love both the gifts. I also have one of those bumpits and love it to death!

    Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I would love to give my sister the polka dot cashmere scarf, too! Do you know what brand made it, or where it can be purchased? And do you have any idea of the price range? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI There! Thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll. Welcome to the blog community, it's nice to see the growing readers you have already developed! All the best to you as you continue your blog and you styled your red skirt beautifully! Are you by chance...shystardreamer on twitter??

    ReplyDelete
  15. @1b96dcac-3282-11e1-a4f0-000bcdcb2996 - I'll let you know as soon as I find out where Kelly got it.
    @ Brave Runway Thank you for your kind word. Yes shystardreamer is my user name on twitter =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @1b96dcac-3282-11e1-a4f0-000bcdcb2996 Kelly informed me that the brand is Amicale and she got it from TJMAXX She said the scarf is very affordable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dubai malls are the modern face of world of Dubai shopping. Saga world Online is the luxury holiday in Dubai which offers the ultimate hard-to-miss luxury shopping experience. A modern tribute to high end shopping of Jewels, Watches & Accessories, the mall is the abode of luxury. Bask in the glory of this luxury mall where everything is a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon
    this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has aided
    me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different users
    like its helped me. Good job.

    Here is my web-site ... pirater un compte facebook sans logiciel

    ReplyDelete
  19. If this is your first cаr restoration proϳect, it''.
    Even if you are killed while mind controlled, if you acceρt a combat res, use
    а Soulstone oг Ankh, you will resurrect still mind controlled.

    Their farewell to each other was very tοuching and tеarful, each ƅlessing the other with words of kindness and appreciation.

    Feel free to visit my website; restore my vision today pdf

    ReplyDelete